2011年10月5日 星期三
10/5
Today is a very interesting day, there was a basketball game against Kuan Fu, I did not know this untill today noon when we are having lunch, at lunch, I sat with Quincy Teng, Kyle Teng, Jack, Tim, and someone else, they told me that we have a game with Kuan Fu today, and we will play at Kuan Fu's gym,I asked Tim Chen, our captain if it is true, he told me yes. At basketball team practice time, we played against Kuan Fu at Kuan Fu's gym, at first the points both team got were near, but the judges were their student, and was really unfair, they called a lot of foul, so the got a lot of free throughs, at the second period, their scores are higher two points then us, although the judges were not fair, we tried our best, but still we had lower scores, they had six more points, our coach were very disappointed, so he let other players to go on the court, I also got on, I grabbed two rebounds and one steal, I tried to score, but they pulled my arm when i'm shotting, but the judge did not call foul, so I did not get any points.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言