2011年10月17日 星期一

10/17

  Today I was writing a ghost story, it is an assignment of our English one class, the requir is to write five pages, but now after I finish two pages and a little bit of third page, I don't have any thing to write, I think I will do more tomorrow, I will add more things in it. My story is about school monster, one of the characters, whos name is Tim wanted to win "the scariest monster of the year" prize, so he went to find real monsters to ask for help, then his friends went to help him and get him out of there, thwy became friends for ever. I think the events is okay, but I think I have to change the ending, I think the Ending is a little bit weird, it is due on thursday, I still have two days for it, I will work on it in class, I read my story with Howard and I shared mine to him, I think this can inspire us to think more things, I hope I can have more ideas for the story, or I cannot finishe it. I am not very happy these few days, Jenny Yoon said she feel weird between us, and she didn't talk to me this few days, I really want to get back the situation before.

沒有留言:

張貼留言