2011年10月24日 星期一
10/24
Mr. Dahl is finally back, he looks nothing wrong, I think he is OK. We exchange our ghost stories today, I changed mine with Jasper, but I did not have a hard print today so I lost one PR point, I did not even know we have to print it out, so I did not. Jasper checked mine for me and asked me can he just correct for me, I think it is because my ghost story is too bad so he said that, I read many people's, they are really good, their stories is really interesting, fortunately this is our first draft, so we can still revise it. Brian Chen also said he will check for me, but he wants drink in return, it is kind of fun so I let him help me, I will print the hard print out today, so they can mark it for me tomorrow, I think it is a good idea to let us exchange our story, because this can inspire us what to revise our story to make it better. The practice today is really fun, anly ten of us were there, so we played 5 to 5the whole practice time, it was really fun to play with out taking rest.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言