2011年10月16日 星期日
10/16
This weekend is a very busy weekend, especially on Saturday, on Saturday for school, we have PSAT, and for myself, I have TOEFL class and SAT class, it was really busy, because my TOEFL class is one o'clock to four o'clock, and SAT class is four o'clock to six o'clock, I did not have time to take a break, it was really in a rush. Our TOEFL teacher is really nice, his class is a kind of entertainment, he taught us a lot useful things for TOEFL. This was my first class for SAT class, there were only there students in this class, so it is a really small class, our teacher said there were a lot of PAS students there, but she said I am a little bit too young for SAT class, but I think what she taught will still be useful, and I think if I take this course earlier, I will do better on PSAT class. On Sunday, our family had dinner out side we were all happy.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言