2011年10月11日 星期二

10/11

  Today is our first day of school this week, I have flash animation class today, we have a class work, we have to explain our flash animation project to our classmates and teacher, Mr. Arias, and he and our classmates will give us our scores, I was very unlucky, I was the first one, so I was not very sure what to do with the speech, I think I won't get good grades for this, if I was not the first I could have do better than this. I think my flash animation project are good, I did many extra things beyond the expectations of the projects, Howard is really good at creating flash animations, he told me he had learn some of these skills before, and he taught me a lot, that is why I can do so many extra things. From the presentation, I found out many people are good ate drawing, and also have endurance, so their projects are very fancy and very grand, I expect myself can do as that next time, and I also learnt a lot of good ideas, this really inspired me.

沒有留言:

張貼留言