2011年9月18日 星期日
9/18
This Saturday and Sunday are a sweltering weekend, I was so hot and too lazy to do anything, so I almost decided to stay in an air conditioner room and lie on the bed for the whole day, but I have a lot of homw work so I can not do that, I push myself to get up, I almost did not do any homework this morning because just then I found out I had already finished my homework yesterday, at that moment I thought that I am so stupid. I decided to go back to sleep, but soon I found out I can not fall in sleep again, so I get up and try to figure out what I can do now, at first I decided to read, I did not because I know it will make me feel bored, then I decided to go out and exercise, but it is too hot, at last I finally decided to to play vedio games, I played 2K11, it is a game published by 2K sport basketball, the 2011 one allowed me to creat my own player, but my player sucks, I lose points many times, at I lose the chance to score, I will play more and my player will be another Jordan.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言