2011年9月13日 星期二

9/13

  Today I can go back to stage art class because Sherry changed the schedule to the original one, we learn how to sew today, it is kind of boring because I already know how to sew, but I think we will do something interesting in this semester, Ms. Monica said we will learn how to do make ups, it sounds weird but it might be a fun class. After school, Amber gathered all the freshmen to have a meeting, we discussed about our performance on Christmas, at first everyone were playing, then we quickly started to discuss about our performance, at first there are three choices, singing, drama, dancing, at first we canceled singing because everyone does not want to sing, so we decided to have a drama with dancing in it, I am not very sure what I am going to act, they said I am going to be Santa's son, I told them Santa have not married yet, they said it is okay, but I think dancing is better because when you are dancing, everyone danced together so we won't be scared.

沒有留言:

張貼留言