2011年11月8日 星期二

11/8

  YES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~! GOD FINALLY HEARD MY VOICE!!!!!!!! My English Class score is finally B again, B I miss you so much, although it is B- but it is better than C+, the reason I got B- is not because of the bonus points, it is because of my PR points, Personal Responsibility Points, so I think I still have a chance to reach B, I will ask our teacher, Mr. Dahl, tomorrow about the bonus points thing. Our Flash Animation teacher, Mr. Carlos, was so ridiculous, he game me 75 only because I did not do a thing that he did not even told us, that is we had to set a limit for our animation frame elbow of 90 degrees. He said he told us " Look! This is an ARM!!!", he said this was telling us about it, it is shit, I bet no one could figure out this, I hope he can tell us more clear next time, so that I can get a better grade. I was very hardworking today, although I found I still have something to study in the last minute, I think I have to set a schedule for myself.

沒有留言:

張貼留言